Sunday 9 August 2020

Stingrays anyone? only on paper

 We were lucky enough to have a few Caribbean holidays in the past, so glad we went on adventures and didn't wait until retirement. The colours of the ocean and the sandy beaches were just stunning.

One of the excursions was to visit Stingray City, we didn't do that one and I was pretty relieved when we watched the video that they showed afterwards, the rays were really keen to get fed and flapped up onto some of the people - eek!

These are my kind of stingrays, stamps from Joy! Crafts. I made the background using Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders


I stamped the rays in versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.





Stamped another ray onto white card, triple embossed it, fixed it with doubled sides foam pads and added some die cut letters from my stash.








Really enjoyed making this one and would like to enter it into the Country View Crafts August Challenge http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/ called "I do like to be beside the seaside".

Thanks for dropping by,
Ali xxx





4 comments:

  1. Very cool card, Ali! I like your Stingrays and I am a bit jealous of your Carribean adventures ;-)
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Country View Crafts this month!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Ali, what beautiful colours! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Visible Image - Sunny Birthday

 This week I've used the gorgeous Sunflower Grunge stamps from Visible Image to make a bright and sunny birthday card for my mum, Decemb...