Sunday 9 August 2020

Dreaming of the Deep Blue Sea

I was sorting through some stamps in my stash, as we do in lockdown, and found some beauties that I hadn't used yet from Joy! Crafts from their No Journey's end collection. 

They work so well with the Dare to Swim set from Visible Image. 

I used pixie powders on the background and stamped with Distress Oxides. 








The turtles are stamped using black versafine and then heat embossed in black.







I used glossy accents on the smaller turtles and the bubbles.


 I'd like to enter this into this months Country View Crafts Challenge http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/  "I do like to be beside the seaside".

Thanks for dropping by, 
Ali xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love this! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Visible Image - Sunny Birthday

 This week I've used the gorgeous Sunflower Grunge stamps from Visible Image to make a bright and sunny birthday card for my mum, Decemb...