Monday 5 September 2022

Bee Crafty - I'm Here For You

  I was foraging in my fodder box for collage bits and got side tracked. That would be ace for a silhouette stamp...

These were the pieces I found to chop up for collage.
This grey mop up piece caught my eye. 
I brushed a bit of Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Oxides through a couple of dinkables from set 11.
Then stamped the large Elder BEAUtanicals stamp in the centre with black versafine using my stamp platform. Repeat stamped to get a solid black image. Any of the silhouette BEAUtanicals stamps will work .
I stamped the smaller double elder on either side of the big stem, going over the edge of the panel.
I used a black fine liner pen to extend the flower stems, add a few extra leaves and a few scrappy lines to ground the plants.
Then added highlights with a while gel pen, and few frosty sparkles with a clear star gelly roll pen.
Trimmed the panel down to 3 1/4" x 6 5/8" and edged with black ink.
Created a white card blank approx 4 1/4" x 7 1/2",
Picked one of the sentiment from the Bee Crafty Black Wordy Stickers and matted it onto a slightly bigger scrap of red mirror card.
Fixed the panel to a matt of red mirror card with a 1/16" border and onto black card with a 1/8" border.
Used pva glue to fix it to the card blank. Stamped a few of the Elder words in black and then used double sided foam pads to attach the sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed this week's project and thank you for stopping by xxx

Products Used

  • Red Foiled card 

  • Black & White card

  • Pva glue, foam pads, stamp platform, scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Image - Sunny Birthday

 This week I've used the gorgeous Sunflower Grunge stamps from Visible Image to make a bright and sunny birthday card for my mum, Decemb...